Download EBooks PDF DJVU Text and Audio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story PDF Format

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story PDF Format Ads?a_t=b&n_id=ebook_b&h_id=28&rptam=23090

Download Book Title : May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story

(Format : pdf , Language : English)
What's a businessperson's biggest hidden asset? His or her own true story and authenticity One's personal identity is the key to one's professional brand. In May I Have Your Attention, Please?, Chris Hilicki illustrates how everyone can be successful by applying their personal experiences to business. Using real-world examples of famous corporations, celebrities, and the guy next door, Hilicki gets readers to use their best-and often most untapped-assets to build a better personal and professional life. Complete with thought-provoking chapter questions and practical exercises that readers can immediately apply to their plans for success, this unique guide offers step-by-step strategies that help readers examine their identity, make a lasting impression, and turn it into a reputation that transforms their businesses. Chris Hilicki (Nashville, TN) is founder and Vice Chair of Dalmatian Press, one of the U.S.'s most successful children's book companies. Formerly a scientist and now a publishing leader, she regularly speaks before industry leaders, live television audiences, and large conventions. Chris has been interviewed for Forbes, Inc., the Wall Street Journal, Southern Living, and Publishers Weekly and has appeared on television shows as an expert on building brands through the use of personal identity.
From the Inside Flap
A positive, recognizable brand identity is among the most powerful assets a company can have. Just ask McDonald's, or Microsoft, or Mercedes-Benz.
And it's just as important for individuals. In fact, personal and corporate brands can be woven together for the greatest kind of success. Whether you realize it or not, you have a brand that comprises everything you have done and accomplished in your life. It is the primary reason people give you attention and, because it determines the type of attention they give, your brand plays a major role in who you are and will become.
May I Have Your Attention, Please? outlines a three-step process for discovering and deciphering your true brand identity, then building on that to achieve financial, emotional, and spiritual success. This empowering book examines world-famous corporate, as well as individual, brands, to arrive at the true nature and value of brands; the true stories behind what have become history's most successful and enduring brands; and lessons you can learn from each that will allow you to create a brand that is both powerful, personal, and lasting.
Written by Chris Hilicki, founder of one of today's most successful children's book companies and a popular and dynamic speaker, May I Have Your Attention, Please? uses personal narratives, practical examples, question/answer sessions, and more to help you uncover the secrets to identifying and perfecting a successful brand identity. It will provide you with the knowledge and support you need to: Unlock your individual or corporate identity as you acknowledge and appreciate the true stories, experiences, and formative events in your personal or professional life that will set the foundation for your future success Use the insights gained to determine what is important to you, and what defines your values and beliefs Translate those values into a look, sound, and feel that is your unique identity—your authentic brand—and leverage that brand for personal and professional success
Your brand is the sum total of what others think of you, and improving that brand will improve your life. May I Have Your Attention, Please? will show you how to take charge of your brand identity by uncovering and revealing your true stories and unique values, translating them into a powerful brand identity that expresses the true you, and using that identity to outperform expectations, influence others, and find true success on your own terms.

May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story PDF Format 187073-200x200

Link to start the download May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story

Author(s) Book :Andy Andrews, Chris Hilicki
Publish Year :2005 Publisher : Wiley
You can check by ISBN10/ISBN13 : 0471678899/9780471678892
May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story PDF Format Download_now

All Book readable online or download on PDF and mor formats for PC PDA MAC IPAD Nook mobile and more devices. Here Best Online Internet Library
Here Best Online Internet Library. You can download e-Books online on English, ebooks on French, Books on German, Books on Italian, Books on Spanish, Books on Other Languages.
Keyword(s):
download ebook readebook May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story library freeMay I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story book download onlineMay I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story ebook for nookacrobat May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story ebookMay I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story Download Filechildren s books onlineebooks for kidsPages : 241
Download EBook in Formats : djvu, pdf, doc, cfm
Download Audio EBook in Formats : mp3

May I Have Your Attention, Please: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story PDF Format Ads?a_t=b&n_id=ebook&h_id=28

. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
Other E-Book for Download :
Biology the basic principles of biology Free Ebook
Plant Development and Biotechnology Download File
[URL=][/URL]
Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks: Second International Conference, MSN 2006, Hong Kong, China, December 13-15, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in ... Networks and Telecommunications) Download File
Acrobat Modern missile guidance E Ebook
Ebook Professional DotNetNuke Module Programming
Multiplicative theory of ideals Book Download
RFID at Ultra and Super High Frequencies: Theory and application Ebook To Nook
Acrobat Class 2 Transferases: EC 2.7.11.17-2.8 Ebook
Jamaica Free Ebook
Format Pdf Security and Privacy in Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks: Second European Workshop, ESAS 2005, Visegrad, Hungary, July 13-14, 2005. Revised Selected Papers ... Networks and Telecommunications) Ebook
Silicon VLSI technology: fundamentals, practice, and modeling Free Ebook
Polymer Particles Ebook For Free
Ebook Moments, positive polynomials and their applications Download
Introduction to Blind Signal Processing Problems and Applications Free Ebook
Psychosocial Stress in Immigrants and in Members of Minority Groups As a Factor of Terrorist Behavior Pdf Download
Digital Photography Quicksteps Pdf Download
Download State Formation in Early Modern England, c. 1550-1700 Ebook
WCDMA for UMTS: HSPA Evolution and LTE Free Ebook
Kinetic theory in the expanding universe Ebook For Free

https://expertebookslib.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum